THE VCOMV CAC 40 SURVEY:
• interviewed journalist;
• company under observation.
• All types of media: financial news agencies, TV and radio networks, daily press, news magazines and wealth management publications;
• All types of publications: daily or weekly press;
• All hierarchy levels: managing editors, news editors, columnists and section editors.
An extended CAC 40 with 12 additional companies selected according to three key criteria:
modernity, market capitalization and benchmark with other similar CAC 40 companies.
• The interviews are conducted face to face;
• They last an average of 1.5 hrs to ensure that every slight nuance and difference of opinion is properly grasped. Censorship is banned but, of course, every journalist remains anonymous;
• The interviews are conducted from the beginning of September (current year) until the end of February (following year);
• All aspects of the company are thoroughly scrutinized: the vision and the depth of management, governance, strategy, activities, geography, performance, corporate culture, innovation capacity, digitalization, corporate and stock-market image, etc.
3 main criteria :