THE VCOMV CAC 40 SURVEY:
There was the SAINT-GOBAIN School, then the PECHINEY School: the French Elite.
Now it’s time for the SCHLUMBERGER School: the globalized French Elite.
Intelligence, and plenty of it…
A school shaped by the industrial world, characterized by brilliant leaders like Jean-Louis Beffa.
A 360 ° industrial vision… and an incredible ability to think – and talk – far beyond the scope of their company (Pierre-André de Chalendar, Philippe Crouzet, etc.).
Genuine engineers, who are not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Engineers who are passionate about their products.
Highly operational engineers (Benoît POTIER, Carlos TAVARES, etc.)
They have brought engineers back into business… but with an extra asset: the global engineer as part of a full globalization strategy.
Their typical profile :
• No X-Mines nor ENA graduates: but those who have attended an engineering or a business school (Thierry Pilenko: Nancy Geology School; Jean-Pascal Tricoire: Angers École Supérieure d’Électronique de l’Ouest, etc.).
• No appointment out of Ministerial Cabinet. So no possible parachuting from a government post.
• No entry through networking. They’re not part of the Establishment or the Parisian microcosm.
• No circle of influential friends. Definitely no social butterflies.
• A career path usually involving experience abroad.
• “Global leaders” (multicultural and multilingual).
• One obsession: client first!
• Two-fold thinking: the Company perspective and the sectorial overview.
Ever since it was launched, the VCOMV Survey has been highlighting on-going market trends in order to establish a ranking among CEOs, communication directors, heads of media relations, and PR services.
VCOMV CAC 40 Survey’s 2015 ranking results
THE 5 BEST CEOs:
1. Jacques ASCHENBROICH (VALEO);
2. Georges PLASSAT (CARREFOUR);
3. Xavier NIEL (ILIAD);
4. Jean-Pascal TRICOIRE (SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC);
5. Thomas ENDERS (AIRBUS GROUP).
THE 5 BEST COMMUNICATION DIRECTORS:
1. Laurent OBADIA (VEOLIA);
2. Marie-Noëlle BROUAUX (CARREFOUR);
3. Béatrice MANDINE (ORANGE);
4. Pascale DUBOIS (SAFRAN)
and Pierre AUBERGER (BOUYGUES) ex aequo.
THE BEST HEADS
OF MEDIA RELATIONS:
1. Stéphanie CARSON-PARKER (L’OREAL);
2. Carine LAURU (BNP PARIBAS) and Jean-Bernard ORSONI (ORANGE) ex aequo;
4. Matthieu DUVELLEROY (AIRBUS GROUP);
5. Charlotte BOURGEOIS-CLEARY (ACCOR), Sandrine GUENDOUL (VEOLIA) and Laura SCHALK (SODEXO) ex aequo.
THE 5 BEST P.R. SERVICES:
5. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC.